“Cookies” are small text files, which are stored on the hard drive of each user-visitor without being able to access documents or files from the user’s computer. They are used to facilitate the access of the visitor/user when using specific services and pages of the website. “Cookies” can be “persistent” or “temporary” (session). Permanent cookies remain on the user’s computer or mobile device even when they log out, while temporary cookies are deleted as soon as the browser is closed. The person responsible for processing personal data is the provider of the “cookie” that collects them, i.e. the legal administrator of the Company.
2. HOW COOKIES WORK ON THE SITE
When visiting and browsing this website, certain “cookies” files are stored in the browser of the respective user. The reasons “cookies” are used are mainly for security issues (prevention of any cyber-attacks and any type of malicious activity), the activation of certain functions of the Website or, finally, for analysis purposes.
3. WHICH COOKIES ARE USED ON THE WEBSITE?
The Website uses the following types of cookies, which may be temporary or permanent cookies:
- . Social media: With the specific “cookies” each visitor-user is given the possibility to connect via social media (eg Facebook – Twitter – YouTube – Instagram) and share content from the Company’s website. This type of “cookies” collects information that contributes to better personalization of advertisements.
- Absolutely necessary cookies: These “cookies” do not require the necessary consent of the user-visitor of the website as they are used when the user-visitor connects to the Company’s website, having as its main function the memorization of the choices of the user-visitor regarding the website.
- Analysis cookies: They are the most important type of “cookies” as their main function is to collect information in order to further improve the website, naturally assuming the consent of each user-visitor.
It is also possible to view the “cookies” used on this website, through the option: CHANGE COOKIES CONFIGURATION.
4. HOW TO DELETE “COOKIES”
In the event that the user-visitor wishes to disable cookies, depending on their specific type, the website may not function properly.
For more thorough information about the types of cookies, visit the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.